Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mrs. Timmsy

I LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LOOK!!!!!!
THE COLORS THAT ARE NOT ROARING BUT PERFECTLY SUBLIME.....
(the sparkly details of her top, her make-up which is polished, and sublime and compliments her without taking all of the attention away from her beautiful features)



 You know when you pass by one of those gorgeous beasts and want to cry a little bit? That's how I felt when I passed by Mrs. Timmsy. She is a teacher who is always happy and upbeat; and WELL DRESSED!!!
I emphasize the well dressed because (and this is really sad to say) but I've only ever seen 3 teachers in my life who dressed well consistently! I don't know what it is about that profession that encourages bad dressing but a lot of teachers stay dull in dowdy outfits and passe prints (her scarf is an excellent example of a good print, a scarf is always a good way to go for prints especially is you do not want something that is too loud)
Anyway I will continue my rant on bad dressing in professions later.
How was your weekend? I hope that it went well!
Here's to more inspiration in the week to come.
Cheers
D

* By the way did I tell you about my obsession with scarfs? I have I think 10 of them... and 50 that I covet [hint hint to all of my friends] plus this one!! I wonder where she got it?



1 comment:

  1. I'm not stalking, I promise! Mercy linked me here. I love this scarf too and probably get the most compliments on it out of all of my scarves. My cousin bought it for me at a shop in Holland!

    ♥Timmsy

    ReplyDelete