Friday, July 20, 2012

Angelyn

Apart from my minor obsession with Orange I also have a thing for blues of the royal type.
When I saw this color combination I think my eyeballs almost exploded with joy!!
People (myself included) are never brave enough to wear orange. I don't do it because I feel like people will stare. I mean when was the last time that you saw someone wearing orange??
I'm soo tired (?) Well I am just feeling that feeling of mental weariness. Summer school is really taking its toll on me!
Only a little bit more time and I can move onto my next goal.
One of the best things that happened this week is that we finally got some view from South America!!!
Brasil to be specific! I've been waiting for a SA view for so long because that means that this blog has officially received views from EVERY CONTINENT IN THE WORLD!! (except for the North and South Poles...... someday penguins and polar bears ;] )
This is another milestone, so thank you for your visits. Maybe someday I'll get you guys to tell me if you like it when I talk or not......
Anywhoo
Enjoy your weekend as much as I will!!
Cheers,
D

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! would you mind following each other via bloglovin? x

    /Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Malin,
      First off I have to say I love your name! Do you know what it means?
      No problem! I've actually been following your style on lookbook for a ling time now.
      Thanks so much
      Cheers,
      D

      Delete
  2. Love the print from this look.

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete